Pounding the streets is a good way to build up your stamina. It’s so much better than doing it in the gym – remember a one per cent incline on the treadmill is almost the same as running on a flat surface outside.
6 Awesome Abs To Impress Girls
At the bar
Hang from a bar then raise your legs to a 90-degree angle while clenching your abs; hold for three seconds, then lower for four seconds.
Straight as a plank
The plank position
1. Lie face down on a mat resting on your forearms, your palms flat on the floor.
2. Push off the floor, rise up onto your toes and rest on your elbows.
3. Keep your back flat, in a straight line from your head to your heels.
4. Tilt your pelvis and contract your abdominals to prevent your rear end from sticking up in the air.
5. Clench your abs for 10 seconds and then relax for five. Repeat this exercise for 40 seconds.
Reach for the sky
Rocking double crunch
Lie flat on your back with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Raise your back several inches from the ground so that the core of your abdominal area is tense. Rock from side to side, touching as far down the side of your feet as possible, one foot at a time.
Bench presses are really good for developing your chest muscle – and if you raise your legs slightly above the bench, you’ll really work on the core of your abs.
Flatten those abs
Circular leg crunches
Lie on your back as if you’re going to do a sit-up, but keep your head and back flat on the floor. Lift your legs up slightly above the floor, spread them apart and rotate them from the hip in a circular motion.
It helps to treat your body as the temple it obviously is. Everyone has got abs underneath; it’s just a matter of eating the right food so you can show them off.
แสดงความคิดเห็น เกี่ยวกับเรื่อง : 6 Awesome Abs To Impress Girls